Lile Model FB II Presentation Cerakote Series Knife is made by Vaughn Neeley. This knife was inspired by Jimmy Lile’s original knife made for the movie Rambo First Blood Part II, The Mission and this model closely follows the original knife.
Lile Knives are shipped fully sharpened.
- Finish: Mirror finished borders, masked and bead blasted in movie style, Graphite Black Cerakote™ over bead blasted areas, guard, butt cap and handle tube also have Cerakote™
- Saw Back Configuration: Split 14-tooth design, raked approximately 5 degrees
- Blade Material: CPM 154CM
- Handle: Seamless 316 stainless steel tubing, waterproof, wrapped with black tarred nylon cord, approximately 5-3/8” long including butt cap
- Guard: Same as blade steel, 1/4” thick, hardened with screwdriver tips
- Butt Cap: Aluminum, knurled with embedded Pyser Optics NATO survival compass, O-ring seal, Graphite Black Cerakote™
- Sharpener: EZE-LAP™ diamond M, with Graphite Black Cerakote™
- Sheath: Movie style sheath, top grain cowhide, EZE-LAP™ sharpener in pouch on front, approx. 15” long
See SHEATH STYLE here. Learn more about the LILE MODEL FB II KNIVES here.
Contact us to place your order.
Jon Kuemmerlein –
I’m a former Middle School Art teacher of 33 years, and large knife collector (bowies/survival knives). Never have I seen such absolute beauty and detail as in Vaughn Neeley’s First Blood, and First Blood II knives! His knives are a true work of art! The detail and care put into these knives excels any knives I have seen in this type of knife! Vaughn has been making knives a long time, in the 80’s I held his Timberline Survival Knife, but could not afford it at the time, even then his knives were absolutely beautiful. Thank you Vaughn, I have several of your knives, and I cherish every one! Thank you!
Brad R. –
Bought this knife recently and it’s just a beautiful and well made knife. Vaughn Neeley is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. You can tell he takes great pride in his work and he knows how to deliver. The grind lines are super crisp, just perfection.
Cato Conan Pedersen –
The Mission Knife from First Blood II is my favorite Rambo knife and a true masterpiece of a knife.
I have all the handmade original Rambo knives and The Mission Knife has become my favorite knife from the whole RAMBO franchise, and therefore my favorite knife of all time.
This will have to be the knife that I can recommend the absolute most to people anywhere, collector or not. A better, more beautiful and more versatile knife you won’t find. The more I look at mine the more I like it.
ROBERT LUKACH –
I own a Mission knife from Vaughn Neeley and it is absolutely stunning! The pictures here are only a fraction of how beautiful this knife really is. As I told Vaughn, it is a true work of art. His master knife making craftsmanship really shines with this knife. I am both proud and fortunate to be able to own this piece of history. Jimmy Lyle would be most proud!