Lile Model FB II Presentation Cerakote Series Knife is made by Vaughn Neeley. This knife was inspired by Jimmy Lile’s original knife made for the movie Rambo First Blood Part II, The Mission and this model closely follows the original knife.
Lile Knives are shipped fully sharpened.
- Finish: Mirror finished borders, masked and bead blasted in movie style, Graphite Black Cerakote™ over bead blasted areas, guard, butt cap and handle tube also have Cerakote™
- Saw Back Configuration: Split 14-tooth design, raked approximately 5 degrees
- Blade Material: CPM 154CM
- Handle: Seamless 316 stainless steel tubing, waterproof, wrapped with black tarred nylon cord, approximately 5-3/8” long including butt cap
- Guard: Same as blade steel, 1/4” thick, hardened with screwdriver tips
- Butt Cap: Aluminum, knurled with embedded NATO survival compass, O-ring seal, Graphite Black Cerakote™
- Sharpener: EZE-LAP™ diamond M, with Graphite Black Cerakote™
- Sheath: Movie style sheath, top grain cowhide, EZE-LAP™ sharpener in pouch on front, approx 15” long