Lile Model FB II Utility Series Knife is made by Lile Knives, LLC. This knife was inspired by Jimmy Lile’s original knife made for the movie Rambo First Blood Part II, The Mission and this model closely follows the original knife.
Lile Knives are shipped fully sharpened.
- Finish: Satin finished borders, masked and bead blasted in movie style, flat black powder coating over bead blasted areas, guard, handle tube and butt cap also have black powder coating
- Saw Back Configuration: Split 14-tooth design, raked approximately 5 degrees
- Blade Material: 440-C
- Handle: Seamless 316 stainless steel tubing, waterproof, wrapped with black tarred nylon cord, approximately 5-3/8” long including butt cap
- Guard: Same as blade steel, 1/4” thick, hardened with screwdriver tips
- Butt Cap: Aluminum, knurled with embedded compass, O-ring seal, flat black powder coating
- Sharpener: EZE-LAP™ diamond M, with flat black powder coating
- Sheath: Movie style sheath, top grain cowhide, EZE-LAP™ sharpener in pouch on front, approx. 15” long