Lile Model FB Utility Series Knife is made by Lile Knives, LLC. This knife was inspired by Jimmy Lile’s original knife made for the movie Rambo First Blood and this model closely follows the original knife.
Lile Knives are shipped fully sharpened.
- Finish: Satin finished borders, masked and bead blasted in movie style
- Saw Back Configuration: Split 14-tooth design, raked approximately 5 degrees
- Blade Material: 440-C
- Handle: Seamless 316 stainless steel tubing, waterproof, wrapped with green nylon cord, approximately 4-7/8” long including butt cap
- Guard: Same as blade steel, .250 thick, hardened with screwdriver tips
- Butt Cap: Aluminum, knurled with embedded Pyser Optics NATO survival compass, O-ring seal
- Sheath: Movie style sheath, top grain cowhide, dual grit Arkansas stone in pouch on front approx 14” long
See SHEATH STYLE here. Learn more about the LILE MODEL FB KNIVES here.
Contact us to place your order.
The utility series is flawlessly beautiful, well balanced and lightweight. The sheath’s construction is incredibly strong with a nice finish. Very appreciative of Mr. Neeley’s dedication to this fine work of art.
Nothing else will come close to the Lile First Blood Knife.
Patrick Duffy –
An absolute piece of art! Mr. Neeley is an artist with these knives. I highly recommend if you are looking for an accurate copy of the knives used in the first 2 Rambo movies, then look NO further. I ordered a Utility Version F.B. with movie Blasting and I was speachless when I received it. As Mr. Neeley told me, his polished edges look like a mirror even with a brushed finish on my version. He wasn’t joking. It has been 39 years since I have seen this knife for the first time and now I finally own one. A Dream Come True. Thank you to a great and talented man for making that dream come true. – The Real Patrick Duffy
Superb craftsmanship. Mirror like polish on blade and razor sharp. Solid knife, best First Blood knife I’ve owned.